Rochon Corporation of Iowa is a commercial construction company focusing on the educational, office, retail, industrial, medical, multifamily, hospitality and religious building markets. We currently employ 25 office and field staff, with an annual revenue of approximately $40-50 Million.
Our core competency is in the “hard bid” arena, in which we have a unique ability to provide exceptional service and building delivery while maintaining quality construction.
“Hard bid” projects such as these keep us close to the forces that influence the competitive market place, which translates into significant construction cost savings for our clients. Whether the potential client is a private developer or a public entity, we look forward to the opportunity to compete against our peers through the bid process, and show the client what is possible.
To successfully complete any project, it is critical to work closely with the entire team. We value our relationships with clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors and material suppliers. It is these relationships that allow us to contract and complete so many successful construction projects.
Rochon’s projects involve:
- Safety – We hire an independent 3rd party to perform on-site audits to allow us to keep a proper perspective on the jobsite.
- Team Building – Prior to and during construction we keep communication open to facilitate mutual goals.
- Value Engineering – We offer our many years of estimating and construction experience to determine if any costs savings are available through design changes.
- Project Management – Our project managers focus on managing the project, rather than other tasks such as estimating or managing “in house” crews.
- Site Management – Our site managers focus on safety, quality and construction details while maintaining the project schedule.
- Follow Through – After building occupancy, we follow up with the client to ensure satisfaction with the final product. Warranty inspections allow us to make sure the building is still in compliance long after it was completed.